What a great opportunity this is! Come and meet artists, in their own work environment, check out the behind the scenes action, talk to them about their art~and visit some of the most beautiful countryside in Michigan! Gary and I are thrilled to be a part of the studio tour this year! The Applesauce Inn B&B gallery/studio will be open, so come and join us!
Visit all the artist studios during the day or choose the ones that interest you. A chance to visit working artists’ studios in Antrim County, to chat with the artists and view their works and their working spaces at your leisure on Sunday, July 17, 10 am to 4 pm.
Tickets are $8.00 for Parkside members and $10.00 for non-members. Tickets are available at the artists studios on the day of the tour or in advance from PAC Corresponding Secretary, Elizabeth Balestrieri. Phone: 231-533-6240 or 231-377-7521. For more detail, or to purchase tickets online visit the Parkside Arts Council website
ARTISTS Who will be participating!!1. Chad Pastotnik, Printmaker, Mancelona
2. Jeff Krino, Mixed Media, Bellaire
3. Kate Hetzel, Glass Art, Bellaire
4. Jamie Creason, Jeweler & Gary Juliano, Painter, Bellaire
5. Peter Balestrieri, Painter, Bellaire
6. Margie Guyot, Painter, Eastport
7. Tom Brown, Photographer, Central Lake
8. Mary Ellen Murphy, Stained Glass, Central Lake
9. Ron and Cynthia Tschudy, Ceramics, Six Mile Lake
10. ISLAND Hill House, East Jordan
The Applesauce Inn B&B currently has several rooms available for the weekend of July 16th & 17th, so if you are planning to come up, be sure to book early! Visit our Applesauce Inn B&B website for reservations!
We look forward to seeing you~
Gary & Jamie~your Innkeepers