Thursday, December 29, 2011

As the New Year approaches

Wishing I had a few "Elves" to help get ready for a full house of guests this last weekend of the year here at the Applesauce Inn Bed & Breakfast!!  I feel like the little elf on the right~worn out from the Christmas holiday rush of baking, shopping and traveling! Looking forward to welcoming folks for the weekend, I have champagne and noise makers ready for the New Year's Eve fireworks show on Summit Mountain at Shanty Creek (we can see the fireworks from our front porch), yummy breakfast menus planned and more cookies and desserts to make!! 
I would like to wish everyone a wonderful New Year filled with precious memories and many blessings!  I look forward to welcoming you into our home this coming year!

Jamie~your Innkeeper




No comments:

Post a Comment