Monday, June 27, 2011

New Antique Shop crush! Another Applesauce Inn B&B day trip



Elk Rapids Antique Warehouse

I took a few hours out for myself last Friday and headed over to Elk Rapids, which is one of my favorite little local towns!  This little hamlet is right on the shores of the East Traverse Bay!  The views are amazing along it's beach coast!  Elk Rapids is only about 1/2 hour or so from the Applesauce Inn B&B, so it makes it a perfect  Michigan back roads day trip!  The downtown is full of cool shops, great restaurants and a wonderful beach all within walking distance!  You can park once, shop for hours, eat and then walk the beach!  Beautiful!  My newest shop crush is the Elk Rapids Antique Warehouse, which is located just minutes from downtown on Bridge St., and is within walking distance.  This is a must stop shop~it is loaded with great vintage finds and antiques!  I fell in love with all the Michigan vintage items that they had!!  I just need a bigger Inn to house all the goodies I would have loved to bring home with me! 

Elk Rapids event and info website

No comments:

Post a Comment