Tuesday, February 15, 2011

                  February 18 - 21, 2011

Don’t let cabin fever set in this winter – get out and enjoy some great winter fun in Traverse City at Winter Wow!fest.
Traverse City is a four-season playground with fun activities year ‘round.
And, there is no better time to enjoy winter fun than at Winter Wow!fest.


http://www.winterwowfest.com/ 

Here is an awesome reason to come Up North!  
Hope to see you soon~
Gary and Jamie~your Innkeepers
Applesauce Inn Bed & Breakfast
Romantic Boutique Inn

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for coming to visit me -- happily returning the follow, one Michigan girl to another! You take my chocolate shortbread recipe, and I'll take the chocolate cheesecake ... :) I can see that my boyfriend and I will have to plan a romantic trip up north to visit your beautiful inn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We welcome you with open arms!! Give me a call when you are ready! I will give you a special deal!!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete