|How cute is this????|
Cakes In A Cone
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 24 flat bottomed ice cream cones
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ounce colored candy sprinkles
- Prepare cake mix according to directions. Fill each cone about 3/4 full of batter, up to first ridge. Place cones in the cups of a cupcake pan or on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Place 10 chocolate chips on top of each warm cone, and in a minute or two spread melted chocolate over top. Decorate with candies.